Global IMC approach to senior executive leaders development is flexible and consists of the following three, integrated components:
- Leadership Development Component: Addresses core competencies required for by the client in order for the participants to do their job well in serving their constituencies
- Educational Site Visits and Cultural Component: Exposes participants to the way U.S. public administration operates at all levels of government and helps participants learn more about the American way of life
- English Language Component: Focuses on government and business terminology to enable participants to absorb the program materials and understand comparative governments experiences (applicable for none-English speakers participating at the one year certificate program only)
For all the programs, students will have:
- An assigned Graduate Student Advisor
- Access to all University facilities including library, computer lab, recreational facilities, cafeteria, etc.
- An academic and cultural orientation at the beginning of the program.